American Eagle Outfitters

www.ae.com

Fun part-time job for young people

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Tacoma, WA

ProsI enjoyed working here while also being in school because it's a fun atmosphere where you get to move around, interact with customers, listen to music and stay busy. It's in the mall so you can run to Starbucks on your breaks and the employees are all fairly close in age which makes work a social experience.

ConsLow pay and if you don't like your managers or don't get along with your coworkers I can imagine that would ruin your experience. Also, the floor set changes can go all night and are fairly miserable but they don't happen that often.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue motivating employees in positive ways such as by recognizing specific employees that are doing a good job. (i.e. employee superlatives)

Great atmosphere

Sale Associate/Jean Expert (Current Employee) Rockford, IL

I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pros: the discount, the clothes, sometimes the people. Cons: Cons: sometimes the costumers, hours, and manager Advice to Senior Management: A little more respect for their employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I came on for Holiday, it was the coolest place to work, but you will work.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at American Eagle Outfitters part-time for more than a year

Pros: amazing work environment, pretty cool managers Cons: Huge work load, rude customers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on American Eagle Outfitters.

Worked for American Eagle Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!