There are newer employer reviews for American Eagle Wheel

Great customers, and coworkers

Former Employee - Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative in Chino, CA
Former Employee - Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative in Chino, CA

I worked at American Eagle Wheel

Pros

Some customers are really cool people and will hook you up.

Cons

Under appreciated, underpaid, good luck getting time off, no benefits

reviews filtered by
  1. Beware of working for this company. Company wide internal turmoil!!

Former Employee - Operations Manager
    Former Employee - Operations Manager

I worked at American Eagle Wheel

Pros

There are absolutely no pros to working there at all, none! They let you believe you can come in and turn the business around because the last manager made a mess of it. Problem is with upper management. I was warned about excessive turnover by the Delivery driver and the bank teller, both with over 10 years experience deling with this company

Cons

Upper management ridiculously inept! Don't pay their bills on time.
    Urine stains on carpets, holes in walls, outdated computers and equipment, total mickey mouse operation overall. Never have anything in stock. No training of any sort.
    Treat customers horribly! Read other reviews on Google and you'll see what I mean!!
    Very very poor working atmosphere.
    Worst place ever to work!

pack it up and get out of Canada

Worse place to ever work

Current Employee - SALES WAREHOUSE MANAGER
    Current Employee - SALES WAREHOUSE MANAGER

I have been working at American Eagle Wheel full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are no Pros to this company. I'm only writing in becuAse it won't let me post otherwise. Stay clear. Unless you like being demoralized , under paid and mistreated

Cons

Where do I start. Let's start with the product itself. Inferior wheels or outdated. Pick one. I'm embarrassed to say I work for this company. As a manager your fighting everyday to get sales. Why you ask? Corp. Seems like the owner doesn't want you to succeed. She has no knowledge or how big business works. She calls and demoralizies her employees. Everyone fears for there job but no one respects her. Which is sad.

Honestly to the Owner( margo furcolow) this isn't a bashing session. I love working here and thought I could really make my warehouse a top warehouse. But after all the obstacles that we have to go thru. It's not worth it. I can make more working at a gas station without having a tyrant at my back barking like a ravenous dog. It's sad. The owner was a great man and is probably turning in his grave when he sees want you have done to his company.

There are newer employer reviews for American Eagle Wheel