American Greetings

corporate.americangreetings.com

It was a family culture that rewarded hard work and looked to provide opportunities for all.

Account Manager (Former Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsGreat people to work with, once the longevity was outstanding. They will be moving into a new corporate camous in the next couple of years that will provide a much better work location.

ConsThe workloads are heavy and there is little support. You will learn by doing, not by training. You will become a self started if you wish to succeed. The work force will continue to face downsizing.

Advice to Senior Managementyou are out of touch with the true feelings and needs of the employees. The direction and the needs of the employees do not meet. The number of current employees activly looking for work elsewhere will be a shock to you.

This is one AWESOME company

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Brooklyn, OH

I have been working at American Greetings full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great (and Knowledgeable) Staff, Can wear Jeans, Open Source Code & Collaboration, Great… Cons: Lack of Remote Working (not big on work from home), besides that...there are… Advice to Senior Management: None! I'd love to see some more workspace flexibillity, but that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Thanks goodness THAT's over.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cleveland, OH

I worked at American Greetings full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: My division was very casual, I could wear jeans every… Cons: They are very fickle about who they value as employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on American Greetings.

Worked for American Greetings? Contribute to the Community!