American Heart Association
www.heart.org Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

American Heart Association is a good place to work

Dallas, TX

ProsThe AHA is a great place to work. It has excellent benefits and allows for career advancement. Working at the AHA allows you to work with passionate volunteers, and you know you are making a difference daily. The AHA provides great resources and tools that allow you to be successful in your job. Upper management cares about the staff and our important life-saving mission.

ConsAmerican Heart Association consistently receives an award for being among the “Best NonProfits to Work For”. This is an impressive award. Be mindful that the negative comments you read on this site are from disgruntled staff.

review

I have been working at American Heart Association

Pros: worthy cause for health care Cons: doesn't pay very much in salaries Advice to Senior Management: pay more More

Best place for a rewarding career!

Dallas, TX

I have been working at American Heart Association full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I have worked for the AHA for many years and have always been challenged and felt like my work contributed to… Cons: As with any non-profit, there is always more work to be done then there is resources to accomplish the work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on American Heart Association.

Worked for American Heart Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Heart Association reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Heart Association CEO Nancy A. Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by American Heart Association employees.