American Heart Association
www.heart.org Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Pay ----worst management ever

Youth Market Director (Current Employee)
Southfield, MI

I have been working at American Heart Association full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood Pay, Great Benefits, Generous PTO

ConsVice Presidents are allowed to treat employees as poorly as they wish, if you have a problem with harsh, rude, personal criticism ....don't work here. There is very little (no) opportunity for advancement. Management ALWAYS wants more and more and more.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe employees you manage are your bread and butter... check your language and the volume of your voice. Treat others how you would like to be treated.

This is a one of a kind organization. If you want to work for an organziation that has a true mission -> Work Here

I have been working at American Heart Association

Pros: The people, the purpose, the creativity, the sense of accomplishment when you finish projects. The flexible work… Cons: Some politics but for the most part nothing Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

CPR/BLS Instructor

Instructor (Current Employee)
Conyers, GA

I have been working at American Heart Association full-time for more than a year

Pros: set your own schedule for your classes Cons: some instructor may try to under cut your prices can't get… Advice to Senior Management: change the certification card turn around time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on American Heart Association.

Worked for American Heart Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Heart Association reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Heart Association CEO Nancy A. Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by American Heart Association employees.