American Heritage Federal Credit Union

www.amhfcu.org

Good COmpany

Mso (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsAmerican Heritage Federal Credit Union has a lot of career opportunities, overall good morale and culture. A lot of employees have been with the company for many years.

ConsFor the most part American Heritage Federal Credit Unin are the same as other corporate companies, so you do have to put up with some minor "things"

good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at American Heritage Federal Credit Union

Pros: senior leadership has good insights Cons: none were apparant at the time More

Really great and fun place to work!

Member Service Representative I (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I worked at American Heritage Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great day-shift hours. Clean and beautiful working environment. Friendly atmosphere. Good salary & benefits. Interpersonal skills building field. (Meet and greet new people all the time) Positive and… Cons: Poor management staff. (which, since I have been there, has been replaced and not all were terrible) Poor communication. Advancement opportunities were limited to a few employees.… Advice to Senior Management: Growing company - doing well and I have noticed the implemented changes that have fixed a lot of the issues. Encourage employees positively. (People work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on American Heritage Federal Credit Union.

Worked for American Heritage Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!