American IT Solutions

www.americanitsolutions.com
  www.americanitsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for American IT Solutions

Since I've worked as a contractor you meet the people first coming on board, but after that it's hard trying to contact

Current Employee - Desktop Specialist  in  Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Desktop Specialist in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at American IT Solutions as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

You'll work for great companies, and meet a lot of people. Learned a lot!

Cons

Don't get paid for holidays that you're off. and if you stay in a contract with a company there is no yearly review

Don't hear too much from them unless you're doing something wrong.

2 Other Employee Reviews for American IT Solutions (View Most Recent)

Best company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Director of Recruiting  in  Wallingford, CT
    Current Employee - Director of Recruiting in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at American IT Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

In my 14 years in the staffing industry, AIT is the best company I have ever worked for. The work to life balance is unmatched. The ownership here is more than fair and they always come through on what they say their going to do. They only care about results and the happiness of their employees; they treat you like family here. They also don't watch clocks or constantly look over your shoulder; they don't micro-manage......they don't care when or how you conduct your business only that you get the job done.

Cons

Best work life balance of any job I've ever had. They don't watch clocks; they don't micro-manage......they don't care when or how you conduct your business only that you get the job done.

Keep doing what you're doing....it's working and I look forward to continuing to grow with this company and this ownership.

There are newer employer reviews for American IT Solutions

Worked for American IT Solutions? Contribute to the Community!