It has changed my life!

Current Employee - Sales Agent
Current Employee - Sales Agent

I have been working at American Income Life full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is the most money I have made in the shortest period of my life. I was in the medical field and I'm glad I'm here now. I get paid on time. I get paid what I'm worth!

Cons

I have to commit my time and work hard. I have to stay positive when I have a bad week, which push me harder to catch up the next week. Some Customers I can't help.

Keep us on top

Other Reviews for American Income Life

A Family Affair

I have been working at American Income Life full-time for more than a year

Pros

American Income Life has given me many things. Most importantly they have given me a chance, when no one else would. Through this company my life has improved significantly, not only in the financial aspect but in many others. I have become part of a network of driven, successful, caring and inspirational individuals who spend each day helping others through their career (and subsequent enrollments) as well as their fellow team members. It is great to work for a company, where "we are in business for ourselves, but not by ourselves." I love going to work everyday, for the the feelings of fulfillment and worth that I get everyday as well being around this community that has become a second family to me.

Cons

This career isn't for everyone. You need to have the ability to drive yourself, to hold and drive towards a vision, and have a general love and understand of people and helping others. You must also know your strengths and weakness and have the ability and inclination for continual self evaluation and reflection. Most importantly you must use that evaluation and reflection to better yourself, to strengthen your weakness and polish your strengths.

Remember, each agent has their own path to follow. Your job is to help navigate that path, not to clear it of obstacles and plant a scenic garden for them to enjoy. Your sweat and mileage count, too! Continue to believe in yourself!

Through AIL I have grown professionally and financially to heights that I ever dreamed possible.

I have been working at American Income Life as a contractor for more than 10 years

Pros

AIL gives you the freedom to achieve your entrepreneurship dreams without having to carry the financial burden that typically accompanies that path. You are directly rewarded for your hard work and dedication and are compensated accordingly.

Cons

You are going to have to work hard! Outside of winning the lottery I know of no one that lives in the house I want, drives the car I want, and travels whenever and wherever they want to without extremely hard work.

Owning a business is 100% commission, no more no less. You get what you put in, but that doesn't mean it's 'risky'. Mark Cuban said it best, "Because if you're prepared and you know what it takes, it's not a risk. You just have to figure out how to get there. There is always a way to get there."

WIth the growth record, having achieved 7 of the best 8 months EVER in the 60 year history of AIL, I say keep doing whatever you're doing; it works!

There are newer employer reviews for American Income Life.

Worked for American Income Life? Contribute to the Community!