It has changed my life!

Current Employee - Sales Agent
Current Employee - Sales Agent

I have been working at American Income Life full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the most money I have made in the shortest period of my life. I was in the medical field and I'm glad I'm here now. I get paid on time. I get paid what I'm worth!

Cons

I have to commit my time and work hard. I have to stay positive when I have a bad week, which push me harder to catch up the next week. Some Customers I can't help.

Advice to Management

Keep us on top

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Amazing Company!!!

Current Employee - Supervising Agent
    Current Employee - Supervising Agent

I have been working at American Income Life full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The opportunity to grow and learn from succesful people. The system is created for you to be successful and the training is the best ive ever had from any other sales company. Hands down a business-mans dream job

Cons

not enough hours in the day

Advice to Management

dont change a thing. create the culture

A Family Affair

I have been working at American Income Life full-time (More than a year)

Pros

American Income Life has given me many things. Most importantly they have given me a chance, when no one else would. Through this company my life has improved significantly, not only in the financial aspect but in many others. I have become part of a network of driven, successful, caring and inspirational individuals who spend each day helping others through their career (and subsequent enrollments) as well as their fellow team members. It is great to work for a company, where "we are in business for ourselves, but not by ourselves." I love going to work everyday, for the the feelings of fulfillment and worth that I get everyday as well being around this community that has become a second family to me.

Cons

This career isn't for everyone. You need to have the ability to drive yourself, to hold and drive towards a vision, and have a general love and understand of people and helping others. You must also know your strengths and weakness and have the ability and inclination for continual self evaluation and reflection. Most importantly you must use that evaluation and reflection to better yourself, to strengthen your weakness and polish your strengths.

Advice to Management

Remember, each agent has their own path to follow. Your job is to help navigate that path, not to clear it of obstacles and plant a scenic garden for them to enjoy. Your sweat and mileage count, too! Continue to believe in yourself!