American Income Life

www.ailife.com

Benefits Representative

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Lombard, IL

ProsThe ability to change someone's life and let them know that they have enrolled into a program that gives them peace of mind for the future and knowing that their spouse/kids are covered and if something happens that financial burden will be gone because of the job we did, that is the most rewarding aspect, next is the money,residual income for life, and trips!

ConsHaving to fight yourself because you create your worth, you determine what your hourly rate is, you choose to work and if you don't then the only one to blame is yourself!

Advice to Senior ManagementStay with your agents and field train them properly...each person wants to succeed and if they have the will to work then you should grant them the professionalism to educate them in product knowledge and simplify terms and make sure they are aware of how important it is to take their time!

Good for starters. Bad for anything else

Supervising Agent (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

I have been working at American Income Life full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good training on basic sales skills Cons: Scripted recruitment, never mention anything about sales and they will hire anyone that isn't a felon. And that's up for argument. Leads are garbage Leads are… Advice to Senior Management: Stop lying to your employees, maybe a gas card No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Avoid like the plague

Insurance Agent (Former Employee) Worcester, MA

I worked at American Income Life full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you stay long enough you may earn slightly above… Cons: Having been in insurance for 6 years, AIL is a totally outmoded company. It is disparaged frequently by others in the business as the… Advice to Senior Management: Once the unions are gone will have to join the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on American Income Life.

Worked for American Income Life? Contribute to the Community!