American Laser Skincare

www.americanlaser.com

Overall great experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPay was decent when I was in sales, enough to support myself living with my fiance. I learned a lot in sales and the position itself was not hard for me. Anyone who isn't afraid to talk to people on the phone can do this job. Management always had our backs!

ConsGot laid off, and too many negative people made the job frustrating. Rejection is a part of sales, so most of the day people are yelling at you on the phone, telling you to put them on the do not call list thinking we're telemarketers, when we are NOT, we are corporate!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing, you are what kept the employees (who wanted to be there) happy and supported during the cut hours and drama that we all went through to get to the good :)

ALC was bought out and made awesome by new CEO

Clinic Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at American Laser Skincare full-time for more than a year

Pros: New company is doing everything possible to change the horrible reputation company had. Managers are off weekends until last Saturday of month and in return… Cons: There is much damage control to be addressed but Company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

horrible

I have been working at American Laser Skincare full-time for less than a year

Pros: great pay, overtime, bonuses and great incentives Cons: micromanagment, dishonest, lack of respect for employees, and inconsiderate regarding… Advice to Senior Management: be more understanding No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on American Laser Skincare.

Worked for American Laser Skincare? Contribute to the Community!