American Marketing and Publishing

www.ampcorporate.com
  www.ampcorporate.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Marketing and Publishing

Growing organzation with advancement opportunities!

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity for advancement based on top performance. Top comepnsation and benefit packages. Freindly and encourging support from all levels of the organzation.

Cons

The first two weeks in the field is the toughest. However, after the two weeks (learing period) everything runs smootly and your on track to success...

186 Other Employee Reviews for American Marketing and Publishing (View Most Recent)

Amazing job! Hard work pays off!!

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time

Pros

Amazing support and training. If your a hard worker and willing to stick it our through tough times you will be rewarded. The company doesn't want to see you fail. Great benefits. 44 hour weeks with very understanding management. They know how hard you work and reward you.

Cons

Hard work! If you get lazy you'll feel like your job sucks. But it doesn't!! Just work hard and you'll make money. They tell you it's going to be hard. Believe them because it is. But if you stick it out you'll make a ton of money!

Steer Clear by all means

I worked at American Marketing and Publishing

Pros

If you REALLY need a job

Cons

As a person who made quota each of the six months I worked there, had 10 years of previous yellow pages experience with the "Utility" book and set a new business record at the time I was there for one of the directories, I was given an ultimatum on a Monday that I "better sell 20 new accounts by Friday or else". My response was, "Or else what?" They fired me on a Tuesday. Best thing that ever happened to me. I hated the job.

You will NOT put the utility company out of business. They don't even know who you are

There are newer employer reviews for American Marketing and Publishing