American Marketing and Publishing

www.ampcorporate.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for American Marketing and Publishing

I found a company that rewards my hard work, advertising and sales knowledge and dedication

Current Employee - Community Representative in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Community Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoy the opportunities to grow within the company. I like to create and control my paycheck with comission sales. I also love that there is change in the different communities that i work.

Cons

It is a lot of driving and therefore I put a lot of miles on my car.

Advice to Management

Create a Community Trainer position that provides the sales reps with continuous training if and when needed. An assistant to the ADM that is ONLY for training reps in the field

Other Employee Reviews for American Marketing and Publishing

The American Dream Career

Current Employee - District Manager in Eau Claire, WI
    Current Employee - District Manager in Eau Claire, WI

Pros

I started with AMP over a year ago and was promoted within that time to a District Manager. Working here has been the most rewarding experience of my life! From the CEO to everyone that works above and around me, I could not ask for a better company culture. The potential to help business owners grow while making a great living is unbelievable! I have the opportunity to work as hard as I want, and make as much money as possible! Pretty awesome if you ask me!!!

Cons

You work hard. And if this is supposed to be a con then it is also a pro. I was taught that the American dream is to work hard to get where you want to be...well, American Marketing and Publishing gives you that opportunity.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the great support! Doing an awesome job!

Awesome company to work for!

Current Employee - Territory Closer in Menomonie, WI
    Current Employee - Territory Closer in Menomonie, WI

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked for AMP for nearly a year and it has been the best career choice I have ever made! I've been able to help my family financially and that gives me a feeling of accomplishment! I love feeling like part of a team. With this company you feel like you are part of a huge family! They all are there to help, pat you on the back for a job well done and also to talk when you need advice. I have even received a personal phone call from the CEO telling me how much he appreciates my hard work! This company gives you extensive training to help you be the best sales rep you can be! Like the old saying goes "Without continual growth and progress such words as improvement, achievement and success have no meaning! "

Cons

Lots of traveling but we are compensated for it! Sometimes we run into crabby customers but it proves the kind of person you are by how you deal with them!

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic work! They are all very helpful from our DMs, VPs all the way up to our own CEO! You are all rockstars!