American Marketing and Publishing

Engaged Employer

Great Career Opportunity!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Waterloo, IA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Waterloo, IA

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing (More than a year)

Pros

I was told what I could make with this company in my first year and I have completed my first year recently and have far surpassed it! I earned a trip to Cancun as well. No cap on what you can make, goals are reasonable and reachable. Very rewarding job, love being able to help small business owners grow their businesses affordably.

Cons

Lots of driving time and miles on the car.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for American Marketing and Publishing

I did my research and this company has not fallen short of my expectations

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Prior to joining this company, I read many reviews from existing or prior employees stating their opinion of the job. After researching, interviewing, etc. I decided this seemed to be the perfect fit. Drive, determination, and a good mentality to succeed is all you need. I am going on my third month here at AMP and I couldnt be more pleased with my journey. Nothing was sugar coated from day one and I knew I would have to work hard to get the hang of the system since outside sales was totally new to me. The training and constant contact from upper management has been something I have never had in any of my prior jobs. Im making more money then I thought i would be in this stage of my career and I know my paycheck will only continue to get bigger.

Cons

I would say miles on the car and gas could get get a little spendy depending on the town you are working.

Advice to Management

Love the support that upper management gives - morning leadership calls are great and has very useful information that will only make a good rep better.

2. Don't even bother

I worked at American Marketing and Publishing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If I could give this job zero stars I would. So no pros.

Cons

If you have any education or sales experience do not apply. You are too good for this job and are likely smarter than everyone you will work for. Management is two-faced, compensation is underestimated, you are expected to put yourself in dangerous situations by calling in strangers àt their homes at night, forget about having a family life... So if you are a walking talking monkey this is perfect!!!

Advice to Management

Get a life .