American Marketing and Publishing

Engaged Employer

Changed my life

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Central, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Central, IL

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you work hard, and you are ambitious, you can not only make a lot of money, but move up very quickly

Cons

Lazy people need not apply.

Other Employee Reviews for American Marketing and Publishing

Ridiculous if you don't take full advantage of what this company has to offer!

Current Employee - Hiring Manager in DeKalb, IL
    Current Employee - Hiring Manager in DeKalb, IL

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The Sales position here has changed many, many lives in a positive way. I have been here 10 years and I am so proud of what we have built and what this work has done for the countless people I have hired and observed in all eleven states (and counting). Anyone who questions the integrity of this company and it's employees is not the voice of reason, rather, the echo of yesterday - A person who clearly couldn't cut it and shouldn't have been here in the first place.

Cons

Our top reps and managers throughout the organization are people from all walks of life. They come from all backgrounds, etc. The commonality is they all are the most hard working, positive people you will ever come across and they are to be admired in my opinion.

Advice to Management

Don't think twice about what a few disgruntled people write on a public forum like this. Chin Up! Nothing is every going to be perfect, but there is too much good in what we do for communities, local business, and employees, to even spend 10 minutes on what some dumb ass says here who clearly missed the boat! Karma is a B*%*. Let it pass. It always does. Let's keep making the world a better place and provide for our families while we do it!

2. Endless Opportunities

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love this company so much. It is "family like" and one of the most encouraging environments I have even been in! There is so much to look forward to every single day and there is always great recognition to motivate you!

Cons

There is a lot of money to spent on gas but, hey, they reimburse you! You can plan the day to be non stop geographically!