American Marketing and Publishing

www.ampcorporate.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for American Marketing and Publishing

I'm proud to have come Home to HomePages Directories and American Marketing and Publishing

Current Employee - Account Manager in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Account Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Support and training is best I've ever encountered in my working career. They care about your success and they care about the customer's success. The Integrity of this company is top down. This job is not for everyone...you have to love to sell, and enjoy a face paced, high energy environment. Self Discipline is key and your attitude is everything. There is a reason they are experiencing amazing growth. FYI...I am not in management and not a corporate recruiter, I'm just a happy employee who is thrilled to be on board.

Cons

Gas reimbursement could be a little higher, but the compensation package is more than fair, and if you do well...gas money is not an issue.

Keep doing what your doing!!

195 Other Employee Reviews for American Marketing and Publishing (View Most Recent)

Learning experience

I worked at American Marketing and Publishing

Pros

This job teaches you people skills but I had that already

Cons

SOOOOO much time outside of work spent working, say good bye to your social life. If you like feeling alone this is the job.

It is ALL up to you what you make of it!

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Marshalltown, IA
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Marshalltown, IA

Pros

I have been with this company for a month now and it is the best decision I have ever made in my career path. I have never seen a company who is so supportive and motivating than AMP. The WEEK LONG training that we receive was a lot of information, but I would be lost without it. This job is what you make of it and every employee is beyond motivated. When you put all of us together on our teams, the opportunities are endless and that is something that is so exciting! I have never been a part of something that gives an individual so much recognition for a job well done. It is so rewarding and makes you feel like you are part of something special.

Cons

This job does require a lot of driving. You will drive more than you think each day, week, or month, but it is all on you to make that time worth it. You have to make sure you are self motivating especially when you are having a bad day.

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! The management teams with this company are the best I have ever seen. I have never seen so much support, motivation, and recognition from a management position in any job I have had so far.

There are newer employer reviews for American Marketing and Publishing