American Marketing and Publishing

www.ampcorporate.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Marketing and Publishing

I'm proud to have come Home to HomePages Directories and American Marketing and Publishing

Current Employee - Account Manager in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Account Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at American Marketing and Publishing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Support and training is best I've ever encountered in my working career. They care about your success and they care about the customer's success. The Integrity of this company is top down. This job is not for everyone...you have to love to sell, and enjoy a face paced, high energy environment. Self Discipline is key and your attitude is everything. There is a reason they are experiencing amazing growth. FYI...I am not in management and not a corporate recruiter, I'm just a happy employee who is thrilled to be on board.

Cons

Gas reimbursement could be a little higher, but the compensation package is more than fair, and if you do well...gas money is not an issue.

Keep doing what your doing!!

191 Other Employee Reviews for American Marketing and Publishing (View Most Recent)

Learning experience

I worked at American Marketing and Publishing

Pros

This job teaches you people skills but I had that already

Cons

SOOOOO much time outside of work spent working, say good bye to your social life. If you like feeling alone this is the job.

When it's good it's good, when it's bad it's very bad.

Former Employee - Territory Closer
    Former Employee - Territory Closer

I worked at American Marketing and Publishing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Lots of training and support. You never feel like you are alone in the field. Can make good money if you are the right kind of person.

Cons

Goals are sometimes impossible. Managers are there to sell the reps on their job, not be true to their employees. You get the general feeling that everyone is full of crap.

There are newer employer reviews for American Marketing and Publishing