There are newer employer reviews for American Mobile Healthcare

Nice location

Current Employee - Data Imaging Specialist  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Data Imaging Specialist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Nice cafeteria, Starbucks on site is so convenient.

Cons

Pay does not commensurate with work load.

COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM.

17 Other Employee Reviews for American Mobile Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Everyone is very friendly and helpful with any questions you have.

Current Employee - Sonographer  in  Bellingham, WA
    Current Employee - Sonographer in Bellingham, WA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've only worked with AMN for a short time,but my experience so far has been great. I would recommend other to work AMN.

Cons

I wasn't very pleased with the housing. It seems that most travel companies try to keep housing on the cheaper end. Which the place you live,temporarily,should be a very important and almost feel like home.

Putting yourself in the shoes of the traveling health care workers could help. This would give you an idea of what you would want if you were on a travel assignment for work.

Awesome first experience

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I took my first assignment with AMN. I was hesitant after mixed reviews, but I have to stay that I had a wonderful experience. AMN is the largest travel
    company with so many jobs all over the country. Want to go to CO, NY, Southern CA, Northern CA, FL, etc etc?? They will have a job there.
    I looked up ER jobs with other travel companies and found an average of maybe 3, AMN had over 60 positions in Southern CA, and the awesome big cities too.
    The most important thing is your recruiter. If they don't call you back or answer all your questions, you might want to get another recruiter. I was lucky and adore mine. She has gone above and beyond and got me everything I asked for, making my experience 5 stars. I recommend the company. The money isn't the highest paying out of all the travel nursing companies BUT you get to explore the best places of the country! Wherever you've wanted to go, AMN will probably have an assignment there.

Cons

Lower hourly pay than other companies but lots of positions all over country. I lived in Beverly Hills... I wasn't making as much as some of my coworkers but I lived in an amazing place and still made more as a traveler than I did as staff at home.. Can't have it all.

Teresa is an awesome!! Because of her, I am living it up in West LA, exploring the beaches, hiking the mountains and enjoying the night life. She deserves some recognition.

There are newer employer reviews for American Mobile Healthcare

Worked for American Mobile Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!