American Mobile Healthcare

There are newer employer reviews for American Mobile Healthcare

Nice location

Current Employee - Data Imaging Specialist in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Data Imaging Specialist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Nice cafeteria, Starbucks on site is so convenient.

Cons

Pay does not commensurate with work load.

COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM.

20 Other Employee Reviews for American Mobile Healthcare (View Most Recent)

I have had a pleasurable experience so far with AMN.

Current Employee - Critical Care RN in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Critical Care RN in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

I have the best recruiters Dana Bluestone and Chiaron Barry,. If it weren't for those 2 I would probably be with another company. They have made sure that I an taken care of and happy, That means everything.

Cons

Not sure what downfalls area with AMN,. They are the first and only travel company that I have used, However, from fellow travelers I have been told that AMN is the least paying company,

The Wal-Mart of travel nursing

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare

Pros

Recruiters will make or break any travel company!! And I have been working with mine for several years now-- she is amazing. AMN is in no way the best paying company; they do, however, have the majority of the jobs. It is because of that and my recruiter that I stay with them.

Cons

Impersonal. Too big of a company to truly know their nurses. Are not up front with benefits available. Does not offer top pay. Change their ancillary staff with every single job assignment-- quality analyst, housing, benefits (and its not like they introduce themselves, just email you a to do list or you have to hunt down your contact if you have questions). No contract ever allows for sick days.

Give your nurses the impression that you are looking out for them-- something I've never heard anyone say of AMN.

There are newer employer reviews for American Mobile Healthcare