American Mobile Healthcare
www.americanmobile.com San Diego, CA

Worked for them as result of an acquisition, it was a very dissappointing experience.

Management (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at American Mobile Healthcare full-time for more than a year

ProsIndustry Leader
Great Work Location, San Diego, CA.
Professional Organization leading the temp staffing industry
Management Experience in Industry
Fantastic Training Programs
Great for young professionals starting career

ConsPoor Communication Practices which is dissappointing for such a large professional organization that promotes high communication as a cultural norm.
Drinking their own coolade so to speak. Former Colleagues who are currently there often comment that the company culture is not what they profess to be.
Pay for the area is below average

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to make sure your leaders are creating the culture you promote

Nice location

Data Imaging Specialist (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Nice cafeteria, Starbucks on site is so convenient. Cons: Pay does not commensurate with work load. Advice to Senior Management: COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM. More

Great service, wonderful people to work with!!!

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Bellevue, WA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: I have been looking for employment for several months and as other nurse recruiters in the beginning were actively touching base with me every so… Cons: Really, can't think of one thing, honestly. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on American Mobile Healthcare.

Worked for American Mobile Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Mobile Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Mobile Healthcare CEO Susan Salka. All reviews posted anonymously by American Mobile Healthcare employees.