Worked for them as result of an acquisition, it was a very dissappointing experience.

Former Employee - Management  in  San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Management in San Diego, CA

I worked at American Mobile Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Industry Leader
Great Work Location, San Diego, CA.
Professional Organization leading the temp staffing industry
Management Experience in Industry
Fantastic Training Programs
Great for young professionals starting career

Cons

Poor Communication Practices which is dissappointing for such a large professional organization that promotes high communication as a cultural norm.
Drinking their own coolade so to speak. Former Colleagues who are currently there often comment that the company culture is not what they profess to be.
Pay for the area is below average

Need to make sure your leaders are creating the culture you promote

Other Reviews for American Mobile Healthcare

Nice location

Current Employee - Data Imaging Specialist  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Data Imaging Specialist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Nice cafeteria, Starbucks on site is so convenient.

Cons

Pay does not commensurate with work load.

COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM.

Awesome first experience

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I took my first assignment with AMN. I was hesitant after mixed reviews, but I have to stay that I had a wonderful experience. AMN is the largest travel
    company with so many jobs all over the country. Want to go to CO, NY, Southern CA, Northern CA, FL, etc etc?? They will have a job there.
    I looked up ER jobs with other travel companies and found an average of maybe 3, AMN had over 60 positions in Southern CA, and the awesome big cities too.
    The most important thing is your recruiter. If they don't call you back or answer all your questions, you might want to get another recruiter. I was lucky and adore mine. She has gone above and beyond and got me everything I asked for, making my experience 5 stars. I recommend the company. The money isn't the highest paying out of all the travel nursing companies BUT you get to explore the best places of the country! Wherever you've wanted to go, AMN will probably have an assignment there.

Cons

Lower hourly pay than other companies but lots of positions all over country. I lived in Beverly Hills... I wasn't making as much as some of my coworkers but I lived in an amazing place and still made more as a traveler than I did as staff at home.. Can't have it all.

Teresa is an awesome!! Because of her, I am living it up in West LA, exploring the beaches, hiking the mountains and enjoying the night life. She deserves some recognition.

There are newer employer reviews for American Mobile Healthcare.

Worked for American Mobile Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!