There are newer employer reviews for American Mobile Healthcare

RECRUITER JACKIE NELSON WAS THE BEST!

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Miami, FL
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Miami, FL

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I worked with Jackie Nelson for multiple assignments who gave 110% effort to make sure
I was safe and secure, and was doing ok with my assignment.
I highly recc Jackie Nielson for recruiter.I worked in Miami and Jackie made sure
everything was ok with my assignment. She went the extra mile to help me.

Cons

Nothing. I had no complaints when working with am mobile.

Promote jackie nelson.

18 Other Employee Reviews for American Mobile Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Overall great experience

Current Employee - Professional Registered Nurse  in  Santa Cruz, CA
    Current Employee - Professional Registered Nurse in Santa Cruz, CA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team of recruiters and ancillary staff to help you during your travel experiences. Extensive selection of positions, great locations and facilities. I would recommend AMN for your travel assignment.

Cons

No cons worth mentioning, it is what it is. If your in the position to travel, its worth the adventure.

Assignments via American Mobile

Current Employee - Staff RN  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Staff RN in New York, NY

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was a travel nurse with American Mobile from late 2009 to July of 2012. Overall, I was satisfied with my experience, and would recommend American Mobile to others. I was very satisfied with my recruiter, Amanda Solar (she is the best), whom I felt addressed my needs and supported me in my assignments, and whom I felt "went to bat for me". The only negative I have is regarding compensation, which is detailed below.

Cons

I did not like having to negotiate a salary each time I renewed an assignment or started a new asssignment. I felt that as a professional with many years experience, I should not have had to negotiate a commensurate salary.

There are newer employer reviews for American Mobile Healthcare

Worked for American Mobile Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!