American Mobile Healthcare

www.americanmobile.com
  www.americanmobile.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Mobile Healthcare

Excellent 1st Time Travel Experience!!

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Since my very first contact with NursesRx this company has been exceptional. Stacy, the first to reach out to me when I expressed interest from their website, continued as my personal recruiter. She listened to me. Read that sentence again! She found me the perfect position, based exactly on what I wanted. Plus, she returns my calls and emails within hours when I have a question or need help ... even remembering to call me on my first day to make sure to wish me luck! Next I met Natalie, who arranged my housing. The initial housing complex was very nice, even on water(!), but something about it just didn't feel like home to me. No problem! Again, Natalie listened to what I wanted and found me the perfect apartment. I couldn't have done better myself! And Jennifer in payroll has gone above and beyond to make sure my hours and pay is exactly what it should be, no arguments. I'm already looking over what opportunities are available to me for my next assignment! California, Las Vegas, Florida, Boston? I'm having a great time ... this is exactly what I hoped travel nursing would be!

Cons

The pre-employment process took longer than I thought it would. Not a negative experience, but thorough. Be prepared to offer proof of immunizations, take an online test proving competency in your field, and fill out several forms. Expect about 10 days to two weeks to get this stuff pulled together before starting an assignment.

20 Other Employee Reviews for American Mobile Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Great Opportunity and Learning Experience!

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Rochester, NY

Pros

The Staff was great! Always available to answer any questions and concerns. I traveled with a friend and we shared an apartment. They even gave us a choice of apartments to choose from. It was a beautiful home away from home. As an LPN this was a great opportunity for both of us. I would highly recommend and have recommended many times... American Mobile :)

Cons

As an LPN, locations/positions are limited.

i loved working for american mobile and would work for them again in a heartbeat

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Seattle, WA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I loved my recruiter and she was so helpful, I worked at the va in seattle, and it was one of the best years of my life.

Cons

no cons it is a great company.

There are newer employer reviews for American Mobile Healthcare