American Physical Therapy Association
www.apta.org Alexandria, VA 150 to 499 Employees

The best place I have ever worked!

ProsDefinitely the people and the mission. APTA supports the profession of PT and PTs help people! Benfits are some of the best available and the work environment is open and friendly.

ConsThere are some long term staff who resist change and continue to spread negativity. This can be demoralizing to those of us who work hard to support change.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing - continue to encourage staff to take responsibility for their work satisfaction.

Great people, good company, some benefits on the decline

Alexandria, VA

I have been working at American Physical Therapy Association

Pros: Great org for which to work People are knowledgeable and driven Entire… Cons: Tough location for metro transit. Recently APTA has made a few changes to the benefits structure that make it less than one of the best… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on American Physical Therapy Association.

Worked for American Physical Therapy Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Physical Therapy Association reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Physical Therapy Association CEO Paul Rockar, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by American Physical Therapy Association employees.