American Reprographics
www.e-arc.com Walnut Creek, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Growth platform to learn execute & evolve

Semi Support & Developer (Current Employee)
Calcutta (India)

I have been working at American Reprographics full-time for more than 3 years

ProsRelaxed work environment with ample scope and time to learn New technology,managed Printing System ,Cloud Computing and delivering time-critical information whenever client want it, wherever they want it, in whatever form they want it. One is exposed to latest technology and tools ,hands on ,testing and best part the transparency and enthusiasm with which Management evaluates analyzes and incorporates those.
Very Compassionate and empathetic approach towards handling employees and their needs in terms of Professional life growth and learning.

ConsLack of well Defined Process leading to all Departments working individually delivering their best not accumulated contribution towards company's Vision Mission and Goal.
Strategic plan & a better way of handling incident management is needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter Strategies for Client Handling,Incident management case handling and adopting a DMAIC(Define | Measure | Analyze | Improve | Control ) lifeCycle towards handling any technical and Non techniocal Issues is really needed urgently to reach that height of objective and capturing better Client Market and establishing ARC as Supreme in terms of Print management Solution Provider and to deliver our customers' time-critical information whenever they want it, wherever they want it, in whatever form they want it..

Good company selling out to the "corporatocracy"

I have been working at American Reprographics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Niche markets without a lot of competition. Working for a big… Cons: They undervalue their employees. They manage in a bubble for short term gains - seemingly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Dying industry, selling a product without demand.

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at American Reprographics full-time

Pros: Work/life balance, good base + commissions, free to do as you want,… Cons: The AEC industry no longer has a need for blueprinting, and corporate has some idea that by selling copiers and plotters they will be able… Advice to Senior Management: Fold it up No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on American Reprographics.

Worked for American Reprographics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Reprographics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Reprographics CEO Suri Suriyakumar. All reviews posted anonymously by American Reprographics employees.