American School for the Deaf.
www.asd-1817.org Hartford, CT 150 to 499 Employees

PrintWork at American school for the deaf

Production Assistant (Former Employee)
West Hartford, CT

ProsYou'll get credit for internship, and you'll know some people you work with. Its a work place with clear diversity of ethnics and ability.

ConsPeople you work with are mostly volunteers and interns. Fulltime unpaid. You must know ASL if you want the upper hand of communication and trust as some employee are deaf or cant speak. Following others example may get you in trouble, you should set your own professional example.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould communicate requirements and performance properly.

Expanded my horizons

Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee)
    West Hartford, CT

I worked at American School for the Deaf. as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great experience using my ASL skills as well as picking up new ones. Was able to help in classrooms for a variety of ages. Different… Cons: Lack of communication from management to Interns especially with schedule… Advice to Senior Management: Wish to see the management outside of orientation. Making yourselves… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on American School for the Deaf..

Worked for American School for the Deaf.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American School for the Deaf. reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by American School for the Deaf. employees.