American Society of Plastic Surgeons

www.plasticsurgery.org

Good place for comfortable job, not for go getters

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

ProsCompetitive salary and excellent benefits compared to corporations. 35+ hour work week except for annual meeting time. Good IT support and systems. Within department, employees are friendly.

ConsNo chance for upward advancement; always hires management from outside. Limited / discouraged tuition, seminar, association reimbursement. Many silos within the organization (not a lot of information sharing) resulting from competitivenes and ineffectiveness in top management. Can put as much time and effort in as you please - competence and time management is expected but excellence is not expected or rewarded..

Advice to Senior ManagementTop management needs to work together and learn how to and manage employees. They are out of touch with the day to day operations.

“Good boss = happy employee @ ASPS”

I have been working at American Society of Plastic Surgeons

Pros: Pros – I have not worked for ASPS for very long (1.5 years), but so far, I have a positive experience working for this company.… Cons: As far as health benefits, it's REALLY bad in comparison to other non-profit medical organizations in the Chicagoland area. The org. switched from BCBS… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees...new ideas to improve "old ways" can help an organization and be an effective Highly Reliable Organization. Be willing to take… More

Go elsewhere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at American Society of Plastic Surgeons

Pros: It was a paycheck and benefits - that's all. Cons: Long term employees in leadership positions who don't have a… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the real problem - the "C" level's that have been there for 10+ years. They are the reason there was a mass… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

Worked for American Society of Plastic Surgeons? Contribute to the Community!