American Solar Direct
www.americansolardirect.com Los Angeles, CA 150 to 499 Employees

American Solar Direct Consultant.

Solar Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsYou get out, what you put into this job. If you work, you will get paid. there are 5 wins, to this position: savings for the consumer, income for the employee, profit for the company, environmental benefits, and economic benefits(many of the new jobs,in Ca. are in the solar industry).
     American Solar Direct, believes in copensation, for results. The highest single week paycheck, that I am aware of was over $15000. Personally, my highest so far was $5000. I have qualified, for 2 vacations(company paid). The first was a 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise, and the second one, will be In April 13', Cabo San Lucas all-inclusive.

ConsYou may have some periods of time, that you won't earn a check.
     You will have to overcome your fear of rejection.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need to keep improving, as a company. I believe, that we are the best choice, for solar, for most people in Ca. who Qualify for our program. I listed us as a 4/5 because it would be arrogant to think that we cannot improve, which we will.

Steer clear

I have been working at American Solar Direct

Pros: Location in Yahoo building is nice. Cons: Duplicitious. Limited market. No plan after tax incentives… More

Hard Work that I am very proud of.

Solar Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at American Solar Direct

Pros: Good people. Doing a great thing for customers and… Cons: Challenging work. Have to deal with a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: More training for the new leaders. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on American Solar Direct.

Worked for American Solar Direct? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Solar Direct reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Solar Direct CEO Brennan Mulcahy. All reviews posted anonymously by American Solar Direct employees.