American Student Assistance

www.asa.org

So good I came back

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsFirst and foremost the work-life balance is spot on. When I interviewed here 8 years ago the recruiter told me that ASA prides itself on the work life balance and that's still true to this day. I left ASA for an opportunity elsewhere and found out the grass was not greener. Not only was I welcomed back with open arms, I got a promotion and increased salary. This place is awesome and I see myself here for a long long time.

ConsThere are some quirky folks here at ASA, but I think that is a contributing factor to our corporate culture. We hire a lot of consultants, which confuses me when we should have these people as part of our staff. Other than that, its hard to say anything too negative about ASA.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need to move faster. And remove the roadblocks for approval processes. If we don't succeed and be first to market someone else is going to steal our thunder.

Smart, committed, mission-driven people helping student loan borrowers

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at American Student Assistance

Pros: Management cares about the employees (great benefits, Wii bowling tournaments, Pizza with the President, numerous training and development opportunities,… Cons: If you're only motivated by money, it may not be the right place for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

it was good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Syracuse, NY

I have been working at American Student Assistance

Pros: the people were really nice Cons: the work was to hard Advice to Senior Management: none he was nice More
There are newer reviews on American Student Assistance.

Worked for American Student Assistance? Contribute to the Community!