American Systems
www.americansystems.com Chantilly, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very rewarding company to work for, benefits and treatment are outstanding

Senior Trainer (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsBenefits and Salary are rewarding, the team work and comraderie is very satisfying. The professionalism of those I work with makes this choice a great one.

ConsThe year to year contract dealing can be a bit worrysome for stablity but the company is worth a little stress to work for. I am sticking with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up what you are doing.

One of the best companies I've ever worked for.

Logistics & Facilities Manager (Former Employee)
    Gulfport, MS

I worked at American Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: American Systems treats its employees exceptionally well. Offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Effectively communicates… Cons: Limited contracts within the area prevents the ability to stay with the… Advice to Senior Management: Excellent company! Excellent experience to work for American Systems! Get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good, but incomplete

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at American Systems

Pros: Decent work life balance Good compensation ESOP Cons: HR could've been more helpful during separation ESOP takes too long… Advice to Senior Management: Improve career development. More
There are newer reviews on American Systems.

Worked for American Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Systems CEO William C. Hoover. All reviews posted anonymously by American Systems employees.