American Tower

www.americantower.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Tower

Very successful company

I have been working at American Tower

Pros

The company is very profitable and successful. If you do well and excel, they will reward you.

Cons

Only a few business lines so its hard to get noticed. Sales or Finance may be best route for career opportunities.

More company wide events

98 Other Employee Reviews for American Tower (View Most Recent)

a serious pressure-cooker

I worked at American Tower

Pros

The company has a great benefits package and the work space environment is comfortable and accommodating. Team members worked well together and it was a healthy interactive atmosphere with little back-biting.

Cons

I have never felt so much pressure to make the 'right' decision all the time. They allow little room for common human error and you are expected to anticipate even the 'unknowns' and have a plan. Every decision seems to be make or break and it creates a tense environment. In dealing with HR I found little compassion for personal circumstances, they react straight out of their manual - "this is what we can do and that is all" .

From a Info Technology systems/appl their support model is quite flawed with alot of good people in the wrong positions.

I worked at American Tower

Pros

Benefits are good and competitive. Flex time is allowed providing work is performed. Although out of site there is culturally out of mind given the locations in southboro, woburn and atlanta.

Cons

communication problems unlike most places but here there are 'walls' between sites/functions, this is a Sr Mgmt problem.

Break those barriers down, review IT model/direction for support alignment with both Corp, Woburn and Atlanta Finances.

There are newer employer reviews for American Tower