American Tower

www.americantower.com

Strong financials, interesting opportunities, great outlook

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsI have had really interesting assignments since I started with ATC and have been promoted several times. I've also had the opportunity to work on several high profile projects that have allowed me to gain unique experience.

The company has supported my growth by allowing me to return to school part time in the evenings and has allowed me to take time out of work to attend trainings and conferences.

I was given equity in the company when I started and have received an annual grant every year due to strong continued performance. That equity has really started to add up over the past couple years. There is also an employee stock purchase program so I was able to buy additional ATC stock.

The company has experienced a lot of growth both internationally and in the US. We have a strong business model and excellent financials. It is definitely a company I see myself with for the next several years.

ConsThere have been some growing pains as the company sets itself up for future growth. Work can't and shouldn't be done in silos and so the company needs to focus on improving communication flow between the divisions.

Fast growing company, profitable and good business model

Director (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at American Tower full-time for less than a year

Pros: Growth, invests in tools and systems, good people and business… Cons: Needs to break down silos. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Busy but fulfilling

I have been working at American Tower for more than a year

Pros: Been with the company (IT) for a little over a year. The department is growing quickly and due to a huge surge of… Cons: Significant foundational projects and new vision for the organization lead to some hectic days. Could have more even and fair salaries. The company runs very lean… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on American Tower.

Worked for American Tower? Contribute to the Community!