American Tower

www.americantower.com

Great Company if you are Flexible

(Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsGreat benefits, interesting job opportunities, stong global company, lots of people who care about the company and its success. Great equity package. Senior leadership is ethical and has helped navigate the company through a difficult global economy. It's part of a global industry that is growing quickly.

ConsIt's growing fast and therefore to be successful, it takes someone who is fast-paced, able to change directions quickly (and without complaint), driven and able to build relationships quickly. It's fairly conservative so you need to look and act the part.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep in mind that growth puts a strain on employees everywhere. Encourage managers to be better empowerers of work/life balance. Recognize all levels of the organization for Company's success.

Tremendous growth potential

Vice President (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at American Tower full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: High-growth, fast paced environment that is creating significant shareholder value and along the way plenty of career progression opportunity for those team members and employees… Cons: The growing pains associated with an acquisitive company are challenging and the global organization structure… Advice to Senior Management: Think globally, structure centrally and prepare to scale for the next major wave of growth. Get the right players in the right roles with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible Management, Very Low Pay

RF Engineer (Former Employee) Cary, NC

I worked at American Tower full-time

Pros: well, there are few good people Cons: Horrible Management, Low Pay, Extremely discouraging Work Place Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management and CEO are fine, but junior management needs to learn how to treat their employees right (also don't pretend like you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on American Tower.

Worked for American Tower? Contribute to the Community!