American Traffic Solutions

www.atsol.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Traffic Solutions

Great place to work, but needs improvement

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at American Traffic Solutions

Pros

It's definitely a great environment to work in along with great people. Get the opportunity to be involved in direct client side projects such as development of internal processes and systems regarding 'fetching' of accurate data. Opportunity to make a difference in your community by assisting law enforcement and the like..

Cons

Consistently being felt that what you achieve is not good enough in senior leadership's eyes. When they do acknowledge your accomplishment some Team leads or supervisors have a tendency to downplay you achievement/accomplishment

Advice to team leads that it's OK sometimes for your subordinates to shine and prove themselves and acknowledge them great feats they achieve.

34 Other Employee Reviews for American Traffic Solutions (View Most Recent)

ATS former employee

I have been working at American Traffic Solutions

Pros

The company is growing very quickly and there are promotional opportunities, although your promotions are never offered, you have to apply for them.

Cons

None of the processes used by ATS are clearly defined or documented. Employees are always in a state of "winging it" and hoping for the best.

I have to advice for leadership. They are doing the jobs that were given to them and they are benefiting the company.

Good company on the whole.

I have been working at American Traffic Solutions

Pros

Company is located in North Scottsdale. I work with a fabulous group of people. We have a great product that serves society in keeping it safe. Company is growing at a fast pace which is unusual in these times. I believe the company is stable.

Cons

It a small company that has not caught up with it's growth. Example is some professional personnel under a certain salary only get a week's paid vacay. Also I believe the vacation policy is 3 weeks after 10 years! Salaries are all over the board.

Vacation for salaried people is pretty much a free deal. Our timeoff policy is not competitive at all. Benefits and salaries should be competitve with other companies in the area. They are not (at least in my case) Other than that you guys are doing a great job!!!

There are newer employer reviews for American Traffic Solutions