American Traffic Solutions
www.atsol.com Scottsdale, AZ

It's all about the numbers.

Safety Customer Service (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at American Traffic Solutions

ProsCentrally located in newer building on transit routes. Vending machines available. Breakroom with refrigerators, microwave and large sink. Adequate restrooms. Overtime is offered when available.

ConsParking can be an issue. Air conditioning is zonal. Work force management implemented in April 2010. Philosphy of customer service is based on average handle time not results. Empoyee cliques can be oppressive.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake problem resolution/closure rate a criteria in assessment.

Great place to work, but needs improvement

Tempe, AZ

I have been working at American Traffic Solutions

Pros: It's definitely a great environment to work in along with great people. Get the opportunity to be involved in direct client side projects such as… Cons: Consistently being felt that what you achieve is not good enough in senior leadership's eyes. When… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to team leads that it's OK sometimes for your subordinates… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ATS former employee

Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at American Traffic Solutions

Pros: The company is growing very quickly and there are promotional opportunities, although… Cons: None of the processes used by ATS are clearly defined or documented. … Advice to Senior Management: I have to advice for leadership. They are doing the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on American Traffic Solutions.

Worked for American Traffic Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Traffic Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Traffic Solutions CEO James Tuton. All reviews posted anonymously by American Traffic Solutions employees.