American Traveler Staffing Professionals
www.americantraveler.com Boca Raton, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Just passed my ten year anniversary with American Traveler!

Line Level Manager (Current Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI have found the management team to be supportive and interested in my ideas and feedback. I have developed great friendships with co-workers and I can say this is a fun place to work. If you get asked to join a meeting in the conference room and it is anywhere near a special occasion in your life, there is probably going to be lots of people waiting for you with a big fat cake yelling 'Surprise'!

ConsI like to be busy, so the fast pace environment works well for me, but it may not be for people who like to sit back and surf the net. The company is growing fast, so many days are hectic, especially on Fridays.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring, we are busy and need more employees!

Great Place to Work

Client Services (Current Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: American Traveler is all about working together and being a team. The company is expanding which is fantastic, I have been trained into… Cons: We don't often get to meet the nurses we staff… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing the BBQs and fun lunches every now… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent place to work; Great co-workers

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals as a contractor

Pros: Company's momentum created an exciting work environment and lots of opportunity to grow. Colegial environment with great… Cons: Very few come to mind. I will say that I was always busy, but found this to be positive as the work is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on American Traveler Staffing Professionals.

Worked for American Traveler Staffing Professionals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Traveler Staffing Professionals reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for American Traveler Staffing Professionals CEO Robert L. Bok. All reviews posted anonymously by American Traveler Staffing Professionals employees.