American Traveler Staffing Professionals

www.americantraveler.com
  www.americantraveler.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals

Just passed my ten year anniversary with American Traveler!

Current Employee - Line Level Manager in Boca Raton, FL
Current Employee - Line Level Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have found the management team to be supportive and interested in my ideas and feedback. I have developed great friendships with co-workers and I can say this is a fun place to work. If you get asked to join a meeting in the conference room and it is anywhere near a special occasion in your life, there is probably going to be lots of people waiting for you with a big fat cake yelling 'Surprise'!

Cons

I like to be busy, so the fast pace environment works well for me, but it may not be for people who like to sit back and surf the net. The company is growing fast, so many days are hectic, especially on Fridays.

Keep hiring, we are busy and need more employees!

24 Other Employee Reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Client Services in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Client Services in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

American Traveler is all about working together and being a team. The company is expanding which is fantastic, I have been trained into new areas which has meant more responsibilities and growth. Unlike so many companies today, I know my job is stable and secure.

Cons

We don't often get to meet the nurses we staff on assignment. :(

Keep doing the BBQs and fun lunches every now and then!

Excellent place to work; Great co-workers

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals as a contractor

Pros

Company's momentum created an exciting work environment and lots of opportunity to grow. Colegial environment with great co-workers made everyday enjoyable. Management interested in development of employees. Overall great experience working at American Traveler.

Cons

Very few come to mind. I will say that I was always busy, but found this to be positive as the work is engaging. Work could also be challenging at times, but this was also a positive for me, as it it contributed to my growth.

There are newer employer reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals