American Traveler Staffing Professionals

www.americantraveler.com
  www.americantraveler.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals

Excellent place to work; Great co-workers

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals as a contractor

Pros

Company's momentum created an exciting work environment and lots of opportunity to grow. Colegial environment with great co-workers made everyday enjoyable. Management interested in development of employees. Overall great experience working at American Traveler.

Cons

Very few come to mind. I will say that I was always busy, but found this to be positive as the work is engaging. Work could also be challenging at times, but this was also a positive for me, as it it contributed to my growth.

22 Other Employee Reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals (View Most Recent)

No complaints!

Current Employee - Nurse
    Current Employee - Nurse

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Have been traveling with this company for just over 2 years and have absolutely no complaints! They, my recruiter specifically, ask where I want to go and then work to find me my dream job at the pay I need. Housing has been fantastic and any issues have been addressed immediately! Everyone I have had to deal with for whatever reason is friendly and more than helpful. Have never felt like once I had a contract I was forgotten. No need to look elsewhere for a contract.

Cons

I have none unless they can figure out how to pay me for not working!

I've been with This company for more than 7 years and it has been a pleasure every step of the way.

Current Employee - Travel Nurse
    Current Employee - Travel Nurse

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Friendly and almost family like staff, from the receptionist that answers the main phones to the housing and document specialist but especially my recruiter who ensures that most if not all my requirements for my next assignment is met. I somethines feel as though I am this company's only client.

Cons

The personal health insurance contributions has increased recently so it takes a chunk out of your take home pay and still takes one month after starting a new assignment. Although they do offer 401K the company's contributions are minimal.

Consider increasing 401K contributions. And loyalty incentives like bonuses or trips for completing a specific amount of assignment in a row.

There are newer employer reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals