American Traveler Staffing Professionals

www.americantraveler.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals

Excellent place to work; Great co-workers

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals as a contractor

Pros

Company's momentum created an exciting work environment and lots of opportunity to grow. Colegial environment with great co-workers made everyday enjoyable. Management interested in development of employees. Overall great experience working at American Traveler.

Cons

Very few come to mind. I will say that I was always busy, but found this to be positive as the work is engaging. Work could also be challenging at times, but this was also a positive for me, as it it contributed to my growth.

25 Other Employee Reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals (View Most Recent)

An Amazing Experience

Current Employee - Pediatric Hem/Onc RN in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Pediatric Hem/Onc RN in San Diego, CA

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Overall, it is a great experience and an amazing opportunity to live in cities you may not otherwise choose to up and move to. The housing they provide is wonderful and makes the whole process more enjoyable because you are not worrying about bills. If I ever have any concerns I know I can call or email my recruiter and I will get a response quickly. They are very on top of things and make sure you are in the know. It is truly an awesome experience.

Cons

It can be difficult adjusting to certain units but I think the knowledge you bring from place to place makes it worth it and provides you with an opportunity for self and professional growth.

Easier then I thought it would be.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

staff are very professional
    Staff is very available to email and Andwer all questions in timely fashion
    Handle all my needs
    As a traveler they make t very easy to transition from one place to the next
    Karen and Kayla have helped so much making it easy

Cons

none other than I can't thank my staff in person
    I guess there is a lot of documentation that gets annoying but every job has that

none