American Traveler Staffing Professionals

www.americantraveler.com
  www.americantraveler.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals

Professional Workplace where you can have an impact

Current Employee - Programmer in Boca Raton, FL
Current Employee - Programmer in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoy working at American Traveler .. it's a professional, achievement-oriented environment, and -- in my experience -- presents lots of opportunities to try new things and enhance your skills. The owners are smart business people who really know the industry inside and out. It's apparent that they value customer service and do whatever they can to enhance the clients' experience with the company. You'll feel like your work is part of the mission. At the time of this review, the company is in a growing vigorously.

Cons

If you're looking for a large, corporate employer, this is not the place. It's privately held, with 100-200 employees.

24 Other Employee Reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals (View Most Recent)

I have had two internships at American Traveler and it is an absolute pleasure to work there.

Current Employee - Intern in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Intern in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

Great working environment! Every task as an intern will have impact and be meaningful; no running coffee or filing papers here. You'll be challenged and learn every step of the way.

Cons

Working at American Traveler can be very fast paced and without a can do attitude you'll find it hard to do well at this company. Be willing to learn and get involved!

Customer Services

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Consultants are very attentive with client's needs, good training program with a week's length

Cons

Industry growing and we need to keep hiring to meet demands

Good job and employee appreciation events

There are newer employer reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals