American Traveler Staffing Professionals

www.americantraveler.com
  www.americantraveler.com
There are newer employer reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals

I feel fortunate to call AT home. This is a company that values it's employees and clients.

Current Employee - Marketing in Boca Raton, FL
Current Employee - Marketing in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Smart people who work as a team. Recognition and upward mobility. Outstanding place to work.

Cons

Probably not the best place to work if you don't consider yourself self motivated and willing to give 110% to deliver superior client service in a team environment.

Continue doing what you do! Our client reviews, survey and audit scores say it all. Employees stay forever because they love it!

17 Other Employee Reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals (View Most Recent)

Learning to Grow in a Professional Environment

Current Employee - Sales Administrator
    Current Employee - Sales Administrator

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people here are good to work with and are willing to help every step of the way. Since this is my first full time job out of university it is good to learn what it's like to work in a professional environment. I like to be kept busy and so far it's been a good experience for me.

Cons

New work can be thrown at you at anytime so time management is key. If you don't like working in a small corporate environment this may not be the place for you.

Professional Workplace where you can have an impact

Current Employee - Programmer in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Programmer in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at American Traveler Staffing Professionals full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoy working at American Traveler .. it's a professional, achievement-oriented environment, and -- in my experience -- presents lots of opportunities to try new things and enhance your skills. The owners are smart business people who really know the industry inside and out. It's apparent that they value customer service and do whatever they can to enhance the clients' experience with the company. You'll feel like your work is part of the mission. At the time of this review, the company is in a growing vigorously.

Cons

If you're looking for a large, corporate employer, this is not the place. It's privately held, with 100-200 employees.

There are newer employer reviews for American Traveler Staffing Professionals