AmericanTours

www.americantours.com
There are newer employer reviews for AmericanTours

Good job to once have had.

I have been working at AmericanTours

Pros

The employees are generally upbeat, helpful and friendly. Fun-oriented team building activities occur regularly. If you want to learn the travel industry, or computer technology, or are a workaholic, you will get ample opportunity for fulfillment here. There are also some travel industry related benefits.

Cons

Performance reviews and professional development take a back seat to output. There is a stated shared-cost supervisor approved education reimbursement program, but your boss may balk at even reimbursing for needed books . The workload is also distinctly seasonal, so you will be much more comfortable if your personal schedule can be adapted to that. Employees come and go much more frequently than anywhere I have worked before.

You need to expand beyond your knowledge of the travel industry and employ modern organizational management to create career opportunities and a more committed team.

16 Other Employee Reviews for AmericanTours (View Most Recent)

Great Opportunity to grow

I worked at AmericanTours

Pros

Working for ATI has been one of the best decisions so far because your quality of life will vary greatly depend on the team you get assigned to. Being part of a good team will make your life wonderful. I am grateful to have been assigned to so many great teams and learned so much from every department that I have worked for.

Cons

I am overall satisfied with this company

Keep up the hard work in preparing your staff to be successful.

Opportunity to grow

Current Employee - Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AmericanTours

Pros

Can start entry level and be promoted to other departments or within department

Cons

It was hard in the beginning to learn everything new but I had a lot of support from the other people in my department

I'm really happy with the new office remodel.

There are newer employer reviews for AmericanTours