Americas Best Value Inn

There are newer employer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn

Great Family Ethics

Current Employee - Front Desk Manager in Stockbridge, GA
Current Employee - Front Desk Manager in Stockbridge, GA

I have been working at Americas Best Value Inn full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Easy to apply, still uses paper application and easy to get direct contact to management. Great family ethics, provides you with ownership of your workplace. After training you basically run the show on how to run your shift with in reason. No one over your shoulder and owner is a awesome person. Very protective of staff.

Cons

Due to lack of business wages are extremely low if you do not live in the area it is not worth the drive. No real opportunity to advance but it is a great place to build up positive point on resume'. It seems to be a hub for very diverse customers at time you deal with drug addicts drunks and prostitutes.

I enjoyed my time here, hope business improves, wish this company nothing but the best!

16 Other Employee Reviews for Americas Best Value Inn (View Most Recent)

Night Auditing

Current Employee - Night Auditor in Rock Springs, WY
    Current Employee - Night Auditor in Rock Springs, WY

I have been working at Americas Best Value Inn full-time (less than an year)

Pros

great experience working at this place...always wanted to do this

Cons

I work all graveyard shift and that really leaves no time for a life...BUT I made that choice so I could have more hours.

Keep up the awesome work you do. And thank you for the opportunity to work for you.

Youngest person working there and didn't feel comfortable working with all older people.

Current Employee - Housekeeper in International Falls, MN
    Current Employee - Housekeeper in International Falls, MN

I have been working at Americas Best Value Inn part-time (less than an year)

Pros

My boss was really nice, she wasn't the head housekeeper as the head housekeepers husband was sick so she was gone a lot. I was the first person she hired and she made me feel comfortable and showed me what I needed to do. They paid on time with no questions asked.

Cons

The age ranges was not very diverse as I was the youngest one working there by years and I felt very awkward. There was a lot of drama between all the housekeepers. A lot of the housekeepers took smoking breaks right in front of the hotel not even five feet from the entrance.

Make sure not to have your employees smoking right in front of the hotel. It is very unattractive and quite disgusting and repulsive.

There are newer employer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn