There are newer employer reviews for Americold Logistics

Wonderful office experience

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in East Dubuque, IL
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in East Dubuque, IL

I worked at Americold Logistics part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The environment at Americold was wonderful... the people were knowledgable and willing to answer questions. Casual attire made for a comfortable experience.

Cons

I have no complaints. I enjoyed my time working here. Unfortunately, I needed to relocate, and could no longer continue my job here.

Advice to Management

n\a

reviews filtered by
  1. 3PL

I have been working at Americold Logistics full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Working for a 3PL has its own difficulties. Multiple customers both inbound and outbound. Company does a good job with pay.

Cons

Constant high level management change that doesn't understand 3PL tpe of work.

Advice to Management

Understand the complexities of 3PL work.

Great People Horrible Management

Current Employee - Warehouse Supervisor in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Warehouse Supervisor in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Americold Logistics full-time

Pros

Hard working people that want to work. Overtime is always available. Pay is okay but it is a cold environment so it could be better.

Cons

Upper management only cares about themselves. They blame supervisors for everything and force them to come in early and stay late and work on their days off. All of this while taking way the extra pay supervisor used to get for working when they were supposed to be off. Schedule is always over booked and management forces supervisors to mandate associates to work over almost every day because they can't manage the customer. Management never takes responsibility for their actions and always blames someone else. Management even tries to set up people to get them into trouble. Management tells supervisors one thing and then tells associates another thing and it is all a lie to save their jobs. This is one of the worst managed places I have ever worked!

Advice to Management

Need to better handle customer expectations and not let customers run the facility. Scheduling over faciltiy capacity does not provide the best possible customer service; it hurts customer service and makes it difficult for good people to perform their jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for Americold Logistics