Ameriprise

www.ameriprise.com

Job Eliminated

Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsGood place to work, Support from Management was good, Technology was adequate, the tools to do your job were provided. Development of employees is provided, "Just in time". (You don't get it unless you ask, and document why you need it.)

ConsTough to move up. Many things are based on your job band, and you are treated accordingly. (example: my job band in one position during my career did not allow me to have a window seat in the building, so a non-employee was positioned there instead.)

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the outsourcing! Sending American jobs overseas might help the bottom line in the short term, but will NOT help our economy.

It's pretty good here.

Business Analyst II (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Ameriprise

Pros: Very diverse enviroment, with opportunities and freedom within certain jobs.… Cons: Cubicle land is kind of a nightmare, I don't like the restrooms (not… Advice to Senior Management: As with all management, they need to listen more to the people closest… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Job eliminated

Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Ameriprise

Pros: The vision and mission of financial planning is important to the people who work there… Cons: In Finance, the culture has changed in the past few years to be more focused on getting things done quickly, but with… Advice to Senior Management: During the 500 job eliminations of 2009, they showed great class… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ameriprise.

Worked for Ameriprise? Contribute to the Community!