Great opportunity, but challenging company

Former Employee - Human Resources
Former Employee - Human Resources

I worked at Ameriquest Mortgage

Pros

if you work in sales, they treat you extremely well. awesome commission, bonuses, trips, gifts, perks, etc. it's a fun company to work for and it is a fairly progressive company. They are open to doing new things, trying out current trends,

Cons

non-sales people don't get any perks or extra benefits. hard to get promoted if you aren't on the sales side of the business. I felt like we were held to higher standards. Insane amount of changes in this company. You do have to deal with having the Ameriquest name on your resume after you leave, which never looks good. Employers ask you about it and you can hear in their voice that they don't think highly of the company.

Find ways to reward your non-sales people. There was way too much of a difference between how sales people and non-sales people were treated. And it bred a weird sense of almost bitterness in the non sales employees.

Other Reviews for Ameriquest Mortgage

Good place at which to work . . . no more!

Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst
    Former Employee - Senior Financial Analyst

I worked at Ameriquest Mortgage

Pros

Good people work at Corporate.

Cons

Part of the subprime mortgage meltdown. Say no more!

Clean up your act and stop lending to 'bad' credit risks.

Fast-paced, dynamic sales organization

I have been working at Ameriquest Mortgage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people. Focused on results. Very fast-paced, fun and creative environment.

Cons

Organizational culture didn't put a premium on work-life balance. Sales results valued over team culture by many leaders.

There are newer employer reviews for Ameriquest Mortgage.

Worked for Ameriquest Mortgage? Contribute to the Community!