AmerisourceBergen

www.amerisourcebergen.com

It is a good place to work but they do not offer retirement

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Chesterbrook, PA

ProsHours are basically M-F 8 to 5. They give you money if they get a favorable sales. They have good dinners and suprise pizza lunches in the warehouse.

ConsNo retirement, you need to get 401 k and save for your own. Benefits is mediocre and it would be nice if they celebrate more holidays, no christmas parties or anything.
Company changing and many departments are merged or eliminated all together

Advice to Senior ManagementNone except quit taking such a high paycheck and work on keeping everyone employed, finding more opportunities to promote within.

If you are joining BT beware you work for 12 hrs a day - 6 days a week

Solutions Analyst (Current Employee) Chesterbrook, PA

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen

Pros: Good benefits , good tea vending machine Cons: BT has horrible hours, most of the middle management has zero management experience. Please don't… Advice to Senior Management: Salvery is still there!!! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I would not recommend this company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Frisco, TX

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen

Pros: Amazing benefits (health, employee stock program). I think it is… Cons: There are several different sub divisions of the company, and management styles tend to vary within each division. I… Advice to Senior Management: Management is some divisions are often times very unsympathetic to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AmerisourceBergen.

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!