There are newer employer reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Program Rep

Current Employee - Program Representative  in  Rockville, MD
Current Employee - Program Representative in Rockville, MD

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a good company to work for

Cons

The compensation isnt the best

To keep your employees in mind and pay them accordingly

204 Other Employee Reviews for AmerisourceBergen (View Most Recent)

Now We are Facing Pay Cuts!

Current Employee - Project Management  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Project Management in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Parking lot lighting is adequate.

Cons

We are now facing pay cuts. AmerisourceBergen spent the good part of 2011 and 2012 buying companies from all over the United States and spending a lot of money doing it. Now, to refill the company's coffers they are cutting our salaries. Meanwhile we at Lash Group made 22% more money last year. AmerisourceBergen is handing the money over to Wall Street. buying back billions of its own stocks to raise share prices. These executives get paid in stocks so they have an incentive to do this while taking the money out of our paychecks. Overall we now face a 13% pay cut since this company is increasing the costs of our benefits. Decent companies do not do that especially when they are making billions in profits. But here, they don't even clean the bathrooms and we have flies in the break rooms hovering by the soft drink machines. This is not an employer of choice.

We have no reason to work harder to make these executives wealthier! We can do these jobs for any call center, any hospital, any med fac in Charlotte. We are slowing down our production and there is nothing you can do about it. Many more are quitting. If you appreciate Wall Street so much, then have them come in and do our jobs. Increasing the costs of our benefits and giving us FAKE pay raises by reducing our punishment bonus and increasing our base salary is an insult. You can't take $1 from the left hand and give it to the right hand and call it found money and tell us to be happy. Your lies have gone far enough! From the looks of it, we will not see a pay increase for 18 months. We have no reason to work here.

Used to be a great company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Frisco, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

I worked at AmerisourceBergen full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good benefits, PTO and company functions.

Cons

Rules change at the whim of the Director and Mgr. Intimidation is used. If there is a problem don't go to HR and if you do, it is swept under the rug. Huge turnover on the 2nd floor due to poor management. People who have worked for 6 to 9 years in the US Bioservices part of AmerisourceBergen have left in droves. Many people quit without another job to go to.

Just because a person has the title of Director or Manager after their names make them trustworthy. Listen to your employees, they are trying to tell you something. Not all employee complaints are due to a disgruntled employee.

There are newer employer reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!