A/P Clerk

Former Contractor - A/P Clerk
Former Contractor - A/P Clerk

I worked at AmerisourceBergen as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits I no longer work there

Cons

DO NOT ENTER! Stay away! People are dropping like flies, and rightfully so. No opportunity for advancement, low wages, slave labour, long hours, snappy manager, no feedback, piles of work, no real education required, no real skills necessary. Manager will yell at employees in front of other colleagues. Cliques, reminiscent of high school drama. No breaks, short lunch break, work, work, work. Not fast enough? YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK, GOOD BYE!

Advice to Management

Pull employees aside to yell at them. Provide feedback when necessary. Don't be so snappy with employees, especially in front of others (Midol). Supervisors and Managers should be honest with employees. Caught both withholding the truth, only to find out the truth later. Do not tell potential employees that there is a low turnover rate when the turnover rate is crazy high. Communication, communication, communication.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

HR and Management in Orange need replacement

I worked at AmerisourceBergen full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very powerful company. Worked there for a few years. Benefits are good.

Cons

Very hostile environment. HR puts complaints under the rug. Management gets away with a lot of favoritism, harassment, humiliation, power-trips and affairs. There is a lot of racism, only white people are hired as management and minorities are treated unfair in the office.

Advice to Management

My advise to the CEO is there is a lot of things going on wrong. Make an anonymous survey. Send undercover employees. Review complaint files, if they haven't already been destroyed. Another suggestion is to put hidden cameras to see this in real time.

Out with the old, in with the new..."

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen (More than 10 years)

Pros

Employee Benefits package is pretty decent.

Cons

Major changes in upper management. The new team is cleaning house by eliminating positions, adding more responsibility to each person and they are bringing in their own hotshot mgmnt colleagues who don't know much about our business model. I've been with the company over 15 years and it has become unrecognizable to me.

Advice to Management

Employee input is no longer needed or wanted. What management says goes...period! The VP's are too blind to see that our customers and clients are not happy with all of their changes.