AmerisourceBergen

www.amerisourcebergen.com

Horrible times are coming! It can and will get worse.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsAmple parking, free coffee. Good material to write a book.

ConsThe revolving door is falling off the hinges! A lot of the best people have left the company in the last two months. A sure sign that things are going to get worse, a lot worse, for all employees. Even though the company is making more money than ever, I have a feeling that because of these departures we are going to see some hefty cutbacks in salary and benefits. The people at the top leave for good reasons! They are either fed up with this mess, like the rest of us are or they know something; something that will affect their paycheck. Unfortunately they will be replaced by the herds of incompetent managers that we have sitting in the ranks desperately waiting to move up the ladder. Things can only get worse from here on.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off your pedestal because your incompetence is the reason that so many good people have left and the reason why you keep hiring from the bottom of the barrel. Quit talking to us and start listening to us! Also, do not sugar coat the results from the Associate Engagement Survey. Face the facts! If you think that industry standard is OK then you are only fooling yourselves. We should be setting the standard!

There are newer reviews on AmerisourceBergen.

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!