AmerisourceBergen

www.amerisourcebergen.com
  www.amerisourcebergen.com
There are newer employer reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Horrible times are coming! It can and will get worse.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Ample parking, free coffee. Good material to write a book.

Cons

The revolving door is falling off the hinges! A lot of the best people have left the company in the last two months. A sure sign that things are going to get worse, a lot worse, for all employees. Even though the company is making more money than ever, I have a feeling that because of these departures we are going to see some hefty cutbacks in salary and benefits. The people at the top leave for good reasons! They are either fed up with this mess, like the rest of us are or they know something; something that will affect their paycheck. Unfortunately they will be replaced by the herds of incompetent managers that we have sitting in the ranks desperately waiting to move up the ladder. Things can only get worse from here on.

Get off your pedestal because your incompetence is the reason that so many good people have left and the reason why you keep hiring from the bottom of the barrel. Quit talking to us and start listening to us! Also, do not sugar coat the results from the Associate Engagement Survey. Face the facts! If you think that industry standard is OK then you are only fooling yourselves. We should be setting the standard!

233 Other Employee Reviews for AmerisourceBergen (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for AmerisourceBergen