AmerisourceBergen
www.amerisourcebergen.com Wayne, PA 5000+ Employees

Horrible times are coming! It can and will get worse.

Charlotte, NC

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen full-time for more than 8 years

ProsAmple parking, free coffee. Good material to write a book.

ConsThe revolving door is falling off the hinges! A lot of the best people have left the company in the last two months. A sure sign that things are going to get worse, a lot worse, for all employees. Even though the company is making more money than ever, I have a feeling that because of these departures we are going to see some hefty cutbacks in salary and benefits. The people at the top leave for good reasons! They are either fed up with this mess, like the rest of us are or they know something; something that will affect their paycheck. Unfortunately they will be replaced by the herds of incompetent managers that we have sitting in the ranks desperately waiting to move up the ladder. Things can only get worse from here on.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off your pedestal because your incompetence is the reason that so many good people have left and the reason why you keep hiring from the bottom of the barrel. Quit talking to us and start listening to us! Also, do not sugar coat the results from the Associate Engagement Survey. Face the facts! If you think that industry standard is OK then you are only fooling yourselves. We should be setting the standard!

There are newer reviews on AmerisourceBergen.

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!

AmerisourceBergen – Why Work for Us?

AmerisourceBergen Corporation is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies serving global markets with a focus on the pharmaceutical supply chain. Servicing both pharmaceutical manufacturers and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmerisourceBergen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AmerisourceBergen CEO Steven Collis. All reviews posted anonymously by AmerisourceBergen employees.