AmerisourceBergen

www.amerisourcebergen.com
  www.amerisourcebergen.com
There are newer employer reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Felt like I was walking on pins and needles....

I worked at AmerisourceBergen full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Impactful industry as the efforts of ABC positively impact countless people across the world

Cons

-Stuffy corporate culture
-Leadership was out of touch with employee base
-Experienced "flavor of the week/month" type initiatives
-Growth opportunities were limited

Listen to team members when they ask for advice and ways to grow as a professional.

233 Other Employee Reviews for AmerisourceBergen (View Most Recent)

Salaries way below industry standards

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I love the people I work with, it's a stable company with large earning potential and growth, great benefits package

Cons

The goals that Senior Management set for some of the business units this year were completely unattainable causing some to not get their bonuses. People rely on the bonus to put them somewhere closer to a salary they can survive on. This company does not reward it's employees. A 2% raise on an "Exceeds Expectations" review per year is not acceptable. People can't live on that and deal with inflation. I hear about a lot of people that are looking for either a second job or looking to leave the company completely.

Give back to your employees. You have experienced HUGE earnings, you should put some of that back into the people that have gotten you there. Especially the lower level workers. The amount of turnover has got to be costing the company quite a bit in training new personnel.

Could be worse...

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Frisco, TX

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The bonus checks, the potlucks, the peers you meet, co-workers are what made me stay as long as I did.

Cons

Micro-managing, no flexibility with shifts, no consistency when it comes to work in general. Things are always changing, and you feel like a number and not really a person.

Listen to the people working for you, stop depending on computers and different software to tell you the needs of the business...sit with people and see how unbalanced the workload is to gain a better perspective of what real changes need to be made.

There are newer employer reviews for AmerisourceBergen