AmerisourceBergen

www.amerisourcebergen.com
  www.amerisourcebergen.com
There are newer employer reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Not what they make it seem

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen

Pros

Good benefits, a culture that allows employees to work together and be a team, fantastic coworkers who help to make the environment easier to work in

Cons

No compentency skills in upper management, lack of support and praise when someone does something well, horrible compensation for the amount of work expected, show very little appreciation for their employees, expects more work from less people and refuses to hire replacements for those who left

Please learn to appreciate your teams. We are not trained monkeys yet that is how I feel everytime I speak to my manager. I barely get thank yous and rarely get rewarded for my continued hard work. I think if you show some apprciation every once and a while that the company morale would be much higher.

232 Other Employee Reviews for AmerisourceBergen (View Most Recent)

Limited Opportunity For Minorities

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Valley Forge, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Valley Forge, PA

I worked at AmerisourceBergen

Pros

Ression Proof Company. Great facilities. Great associates. Focused company Vision and Mission. Excellent communication from CEO, CFO, & COO. Executive management does an outstanding job of keeping employess well informed and engaged in strategic plans.

Cons

Limited growth opportunities for minorities (blacks, indians, hispanics, etc.) White women are well positioned, but not any other minority groups.

Take action on your Diversity Video. Provide competent minorities with a growth plan.

This company is not for career-driven professionals who want to work in a innovative company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chesterbrook, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chesterbrook, PA

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen

Pros

Good location
    Lots of room for improvements throughout the organization
    This company can be turned around with the right leadership.

Cons

This company does not value, appreciate or respect its employees
    This company does not embrace diversity
    Mgt will accuse you of poor performance and HR will act on termination without any written or demonstrated proof
    This company lags behind in vision, benefits, and employee morale.

Respect employees
    Hold Management responsible for their performance and don't let them point the finger at their subordinates
    Hold leaders accountable for the way they treat employees. If everyone is complaining about a leader, then more than likely there is merit to those complaints.
    Respect the differences that people bring to the organization

There are newer employer reviews for AmerisourceBergen