Business Transformation in progress

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Chesterbrook, PA
Current Employee - Analyst in Chesterbrook, PA

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen

Pros

If not int he BT program your hours are cake, in by 9, out by 4:30. Benefits are so so. Some managers are good people.

Cons

BT leadership faultering. Project late and 30 million over budget. SAP implementation gone bad. HR laying off people to the tune of 1 or 2 a week for last 8 weeks, heading to and from each department.

Start making decisions that actually make sense. stop acting as if every little thign were a fire drill. Get a hold of your huge cast of consultants that avg $350 an hour bill rate...

Other Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Not what they make it seem

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Bruno, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA

I have been working at AmerisourceBergen

Pros

Good benefits, a culture that allows employees to work together and be a team, fantastic coworkers who help to make the environment easier to work in

Cons

No compentency skills in upper management, lack of support and praise when someone does something well, horrible compensation for the amount of work expected, show very little appreciation for their employees, expects more work from less people and refuses to hire replacements for those who left

Please learn to appreciate your teams. We are not trained monkeys yet that is how I feel everytime I speak to my manager. I barely get thank yous and rarely get rewarded for my continued hard work. I think if you show some apprciation every once and a while that the company morale would be much higher.

Limited Opportunity For Minorities

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Valley Forge, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Valley Forge, PA

I worked at AmerisourceBergen

Pros

Ression Proof Company. Great facilities. Great associates. Focused company Vision and Mission. Excellent communication from CEO, CFO, & COO. Executive management does an outstanding job of keeping employess well informed and engaged in strategic plans.

Cons

Limited growth opportunities for minorities (blacks, indians, hispanics, etc.) White women are well positioned, but not any other minority groups.

Take action on your Diversity Video. Provide competent minorities with a growth plan.

There are newer employer reviews for AmerisourceBergen.

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!