Ameristar Casinos

www.ameristar.com

Overall I loved working for Ameristar Casino. Only problem was management.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Saint Charles, MO

ProsThey seem to care a lot for the team members. Out of all the other casinos in the area, this one is cleanest and most friendly. I loved all my fellow team members and the guests were pretty great too. It's not a boring job ever.

ConsUpper management was the only problem. They were all stuck up and had their heads up their own a**. They only worried about them selves and had no problem throwing you under the bus to save their own job.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be so stupid and take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming another team member and getting them fired.

Love knowing how much money I make a month.....

Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) Black Hawk, CO

I have been working at Ameristar Casinos full-time for more than a year

Pros: Love being hourly because I know how much money I make a month. Love having some responsibility and having a more advanced… Cons: Not a huge fan of dealing with comps, coupons and having to tell someone they can't stay for the night, even if we have… Advice to Senior Management: Stick to policies. Don't refund a no-show just because they complain (too bad it was their fault they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overworked, Underpaid!

Table Games Supervisor (Former Employee) East Chicago, IN

I worked at Ameristar Casinos full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People are fun to work with and if your in with… Cons: Managers treat employees like children and although say there… Advice to Senior Management: Treat team members with respect instead of treating them like children and make themselfs… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ameristar Casinos.

Worked for Ameristar Casinos? Contribute to the Community!