Amgen

www.amgen.com

Very good people and company structure, most IT related work has been outsourced.

IT Support (Former Employee) Thousand Oaks, CA

ProsMany software and hardware positions to apply for internally if you have a Bachelors degree. IT jobs through contracting agencies can be very good employment (if your department does not get outsourced).

ConsAmgen is still undergoing layoffs, so do not expect long term employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire quality people and provide some permanent benefits for your IT functions instead of going for the lowest bidding contracting agency.

Senior Associate Business Analyst

Senior Associate (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Amgen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work/life balance, compensation and benfit Cons: Limited career growth and opportunity More

Great compensation and benefits. Although I predict the grass may not be as green in the future.

I have been working at Amgen full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Outstanding area in which to live. The perks - nice… Cons: The Yes man rules here. Feedback is welcomed just as long as it is aligned… Advice to Senior Management: Revisit the Amgen values. Management has lost touch with the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Amgen.

Worked for Amgen? Contribute to the Community!