Amgen

www.amgen.com

Great benefits, changing environment

Product Manager (Former Employee)

ProsAmgen has great pay, benefits, and overall compensation. Amgen is very fair in time off. There is a payed summer and winter break, plus your overall vacation and personal sick time.

ConsThe company has a global manufacturing focus so the amount of production opportunities in the US has dramatically declined over the past few years.

Advice to Senior ManagementMoving to contractors for manufacturing for biologic medicines has a very high risk since these drugs demand a high level of skill and understanding to manufacture. Contractors put your drugs quality and safety at risk.

Great company!

I have been working at Amgen

Pros: Science based respectful culture. Great benefit and overall job satisfaction. Cons: Too much politics. With a lot of industry changes driving… More

Important products, tough environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Thousand Oaks, CA

I worked at Amgen

Pros: Company's mission to support those grievously ill is important ...… Cons: People insensitivity - little to no investment in human capital… Advice to Senior Management: Announce staff reductions - do it and get it over… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Amgen.

Worked for Amgen? Contribute to the Community!